The AT9946CM is equipped with three ultra-directional microphone units to pick up sound from the center and sides for a superior and realistic sound quality.
At the touch of a button, vibration, noise reduction from vibration and wind can be dramatically reduced. The Audio Technica AT9946CM is compact and lightweight, and it's built for active use with a standard DSLR hotshoe mount.
The direct connection to the input terminal in the plug-in power system that does not require battery power.
- Technical Specifications
Colour Black Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 60 Availability Preorder / Backorder (currently unavailable) Product Type Microphone (Analogue) Style/Type Portable Transducer Type Condenser Polar Pattern Shotgun Frequency Response (Hz) 100 ~ 12,000Hz Impedance (Ω) 1,000 Ω Sensitivity -30dB (0dB = 1V/1Pa, 1kHz) Additional Tech Specs
- ELEMENT: Stereo Electret Condenser Polar Pattern MS stereo system microphone
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100 ~ 12,000Hz
- SENSITIVITY: -30dB (0dB = 1V/1Pa, 1kHz)
- IMPEDENCE: 1.0k Ω
- PLUG-IN POWER DIMENSIONS: 55mm H x 45mm W x 112mm D (Not including shockmount)
- WEIGHT: 60g
- CONNECTOR: 3.5mm L-Type gold plated stereo mini jack
- CABLE: 0.3m
- User Reviews