Fully balanced headphone amplifier
The i series is Cayin's lifestyle solution for contemporary music lovers. It stands for minimalist design, flexible functionality, premium quality and a holistic approach to personal audio.
The semi-conductor iHA-6 headphone amplifier provides an innovative power adjustment capability to accommodate different headphone impedances and sensitivities. There are also dedicated 1/4 "phone jacks for high and low impedance handsets, as well as a set of 3-pin XLR and 1 set of 4-pin XLRs for balanced signal transmission.
- Quadruple amplifier circuit with full discrete components and fully-balanced circuit design.
- Independent power supply to Left and Right channel, reduce power interference in left and right channel.
- Innovative Current and Gain control to maxima the compatibility with high or low impedance dynamic headphones and the latest planar headphones.
- Two sets of audio inputs: one for RCA single-end and one for XLR balanced audio.
- Four sets of headphone outputs: two sets of 6.3mm (High/Low impedance) TRS, 1 set of twin 3-pins XLR (balanced) and 1 set of 4-pins XLR (balanced).
- Fashionable design, compact and minimal, can easily blend into SOHO or household environment.
- Push-pull amplification design with high power ultra-low on-resistance power MOSFET at power amplification stage, offers excellent dynamic performance.
- Toshiba audio-grade FET were used in differential input circuit, to ensure common-mode noise and high quality audio performance
- Premium grade ALPS 4 channel rotary potentiometer imported from Japan directly, durable, reliable and reputable audio quality.
- Extensive protection to amplifier and headphone through comprehensive protection circuit including output DC offset voltage, delay mute when power up, and noise compensation when power down.
- In-house designed premium grade toroidal transformer with low magnetic leakage and high power efficiency.
- High capacitance filter capacitors were used (in excess of 40000uF)
- Solid chassis with aluminum alloy and sand blast finishing, can eliminate exterior interference effectively.
- Technical Specifications
Colour Silver Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 3800 Availability Available Product Type Amplifier (Headphone) Style/Type Desktop Frequency Response (Hz) 10Hz~80kHz (-0.5dB) Sensitivity 620mV(High Current, High Gain) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) ≤0.02%(1kHz, RL=32Ω) Input Connectivity RCA, XLR Balanced Output Connectivity 6.35mm Stereo, XLR Balanced
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?