When will you need to replace your earphone or headphone plug/connector?
Terms and conditions
- Preference for right angle / straight jack connector
- Headphone cable too long / comes with 6.35mm (1/4") connector
- Connector is not compatible with your new IEM
- Music cuts out on one or both sides, and comes back when the wire around the plug/connector is adjusted
- Exposing internal wires near the plug/connector
- Corroded plug/connector causing intermittent sound
- Your toddler cut off the plug/connector jacks
- We are not responsible for the pre-existing damage on your earphones/headphones
- We will ensure that the connector/plug is professionally soldered back onto the cable
- We will test for functionality before and after the service and will inform you if any of the drivers is faulty
- In the event that the earphone/headphone is still experiencing a lack of sound after retermination, it is likely the driver(s) is faulty and not the plug/connector and we will not be held responsible for the pre-existing status of your driver
- Express Service provided all parts are available. Please enquire prior to ordering to be certain.
How to send your broken earphones for repair.
- Walk in to drop off at our office
- Select to have our in-house courier pickup from you
- Send it by registered mail/courier
- Technical Specifications
Warranty Not applicable Availability Available Estimated lead time As quick as 1~3 working days
- User Reviews