When will you need to replace your 3.5mm plug/connector?
Terms and conditions
- Preference for right angle / straight connector
- Headphone cable too long / comes with 1/4" connector
- Music cuts out on one or both sides, and comes back when the wire around the plug/connector is adjusted
- Exposing internal wires near the plug/connector
- Corroded plug/connector causing intermittent sound
- Your toddler cut off the plug/connector jacks
- We are not responsible for the pre-existing damage on your earphones
- We will ensure that the connector/plug is professional soldered back onto the wire and will test for functionally and will inform you if the drivers is faulty
- In the event that the earphone/headphone is still experiencing a lack of sound after retermination, it is likely the driver is faulty and not the plug/connector and we will not be held responsible for the pre-existing status of your driver
How to send your broken earphones for repair.
- Walk in to drop off at our office
- Select to have our in-house courier pickup from you
- Send it by registered mail/courier:
Treoo Group Pte. Ltd.
69 Ubi Road 1, #08-28
- Technical Specifications
Warranty Not applicable Estimated lead time 1~2 Working Days
- User Reviews