T60RP RP Stereo Heaphones
Featuring Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) technology diaphragms for supreme accuracy in monitoring, the new T60RP introduces beautiful, stylish mahogany housings and comfortable low-repulsion ear pads, as well as an optional balanced headphone connection to deliver even more brilliant and crisp audio reproduction.
Optional Cables & Ear Pads
The following optional OFC cables and ear pads are prepared for T60RP.
- Offering Fostex proprietary RP diaphragm made of polyimide film with copper foil etching. The neodymium magnet realizes wide frequency reproduction and superior transient char-acteristics and high input tolerance up to 3000mW.
- Beautiful wooden housing made of African mahogany even helps give depth to the fine sound of RP diaphragm.
- New straight type detachable connector offers not only the standard unbalanced connection but also various types of balanced connection for recent balanced-connection-ready DAPs and headphone amplifiers to realize clear audio reproduction with noise-free and high sepa-ration.
- The standard and optional cables made of OFC material delivers high resolution and speedy sound over the whole frequency range.
- Genuine leather head pad and new around-the-ear type ear pads offers great fitting and fatigue-free long time use.
- Technical Specifications
1 x Fostex T60RP
1 x ET-RP3.5UB
1 x 3.5mm to 1/4” adapter
1 x Carrying pouch
1 x Fostex Logo sticker
Colour Brown Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 380 Availability Available Product Type Headphone Style/Type Over-Ear (circumaural) Driver Configuration 1-Driver (Dynamic) Frequency Response (Hz) 15 - 35K Hz Impedance (Ω) 50 ohm Sensitivity 92dB/mW Cable Style Wired (for 3.5mm devices)
- User Reviews