- Offers a wider dynamic range with low distortion using 1.5 Tesla 50mm driver with repulsion magnet.
- Proprietary "Biodyna" technology (bio-cellulose and inorganic fiber admixture) is used as a diaphragm material achieving rich very low frequency, natural mid-range and especially excellent presence in high frequency reproduction.
- Double layer structure etching metal grills are used as housing opening, which diversify the resonance points and offers gorgeous appearance.
- Housing cover uses Japan Lacquer Bordeaux finish manufactured by craftsmanship of "Sa-kamoto Urushi Factory" established in 1900.
- Custom made7N grade (99.99999%) high purity OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) unbalanced cable (model ET-H3.0N7UB equivalent) is included as standard.
- Equipped with detachable connector which supports the balanced connection with optional XLR cable (model ET-H3.0N7BL). Internal wiring also uses 7N grade cable.
- Detachable connection parts use rhodium plating finish offering high hardness, excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Newly designed ear pad adopts a low-resilience cushion to achieve comfortable fit and best audio performance.
- The optional cables for TH900mk2, model ET-H3.0N7BL & ET-H3.0N7UB fit the TH909 too.
- Technical Specifications
Colour Black Warranty 1 year (local) Product Type Headphone Style/Type Over-Ear (circumaural) Driver Configuration 1-Driver (Dynamic) Frequency Response (Hz) 5Hz – 45kHz Impedance (Ω) 25 ohm Sensitivity 100dB/mW (at 1kHz, 1mW) Cable Length (cm) Detachable 300cm 1/4” unbalanced stereo phone (model ET-H3.0N7UB
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?