If there is no sound from your headphones/earphones, recabling may fix this problem if the fault occurs along any part of the existing cable. You may also consider our '3.5mm Plug/Connector Replacement Service by LEAR' if the fault lies nearer to the end of the cable where to 3.5mm jack connector is.
You may also recable to improve the sound of your headphones/earphones compared with the original cable. The original cables typically used in the factory are of poor quality, so the drivers are not performing at optimal quality. The use of a better audio cable, with generally better electrical conduction will help achieve a much better sound.
Commonly asked questions. Here are the answers.
- Recabling will be done by LEAR in Hong Kong
- If you are not sure if the recable can be done, drop us an email at email@example.com with the problem to check with us.
- Recabling fee will vary. It will depend on the cable used. It may cost more if it is more complicated to recable a particular model.
- If recabling cannot be done upon assessment by LEAR, only recabling fee is refunded.
Terms and conditions
- We are not responsible for the pre-existing damage on your earphones and headphones.
- Recabling may resolve loss of sound due to damaged cables. However, we are not responsible for any loss of sound even after recabling due to other underlying problems.
- All recabling is done to the best of LEAR's ability with their years of repair experience.
How to send your headphones or earphones for recabling.
- Walk in to drop off at our office
- Select to have our in-house courier pickup from you
- Send it by registered mail/courier:
Treoo Group Pte. Ltd.
76 Playfair Road, Lobby 2, #02-03
LHK 2 Building
- Technical Specifications
Warranty 30 days (local) Product Weight (g) 599 Estimated lead time 4 to 6 Weeks
- User Reviews