Commonly asked questions. Here are the answers.
- Repairs will be done in Singapore, with a short waiting time
- If you are not sure if the repair can be done, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the problem to check with us.
- Repair fees varies, depending on the extent of damage or complexity of repair.
- If repairs cannot be done upon assessment, repair fee will be refunded.
Terms and conditions
- We are not responsible for the pre-existing damage on your headphones.
- Repairs to be done specifically as per reported by you. We are not responsible for any loss of sound even after repair due to other underlying problems.
- Price quoted may subject to change if there are further issues realised during internal assessment of the headphones. (e.g. Found that driver is faulty instead of earlier diagnosed/suspected crossover damage, etc.)
- All repairs are done to the best of our technicians' ability with their years of repair experience, and we will not be held responsible for any complications that arise due to any pre-existing conditions/issues during the repair job.
Ways to send your headphones or earphones for repair
- Walk in to drop off at our office, or
- Select to have our in-house courier pickup from you, or
- Send it by registered mail/courier.
Click here for our office address and how to get there.
- Technical Specifications
Warranty 30 days (local) Product Weight (g) 599 Estimated lead time 2-5 working days
- User Reviews