DetailsFeaturing VELVET SOUND™ technology, the DC02 DAC headphone amp puts 32-bit PCM performance in a tiny, portable package. Compatible with Android phones only, not compatible with iOS or Apple™ smartphones.
- AK4490 Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC with VELVET SOUND™ technology
- Support of PCM up to 32bit/384kHz
- Support of Native DSD up to 256x
- Dedicated headphone amplifier with 3.5mm single-ended output portWorks as a USB-DAC for Android smartphones and tablets, Mac, Windows, and Linux computers
- USB C connector for better compatibility with Android smartphones & tablets
- Dual ultra-low noise LDOs to ensure high-performance audio
- 4-wire braided audiophile cable.
DC02 can be plug-and-play on smartphones and tablets with Android 5.1 and above, without installing drivers or third-party APPs (due to the Android device’s system or hardware limitation, there may be a low compatibility issue with some smartphones or tables.). On some Android devices, it may be necessary to manually turn on the OTG function in the system settings.
The DC02 uses a standard UAC 2.0 sound card chipset for plug-and-play on Mac and Win10 computers. For WinXP, Win7, and Win8 systems, please download the driver from our website www.iBasso.com. Once properly installed, it can be used as a USB sound card.
- Technical Specifications
1 x iBasso DC02, 1 x USB-C to USB-A converter, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Warranty Card
Colour Silver Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 8 Availability Available Product Type Amplifier (Headphone), DAC (Digital-Analog Converter), Portable Amplifier & DAC Style/Type Portable Features DSD, High-Res Audio Certified DAC AK4490EQ Frequency Response (Hz) 20Hz~40kHz +/-0.5dB Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) < 0.001%( 32ohm load, 0.9Vrms) Output Power 900mV (32 Ohm load) Input Connectivity 3.5mm stereo, USB Type-C (USB-C) Output Connectivity 3.5mm Stereo, USB Type-C (USB-C)
- User Reviews