The DX80 from iBasso is a high performance digital audio player that delivers mastering-quality sound with support for up to 24-bit 192 kHz resolution. The player features dual CIRRUS CS43998 24-bit DACs and works with a variety of supported formats, including APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, DSD, and DXD.
The DX80 offers a 3.2" IPS capacitive touch screen, bonded by OCA, with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The built-in 10V voltage swing headphone amp powers the 3.5mm (1/8") headphone output and separate line output, while a digital, mini-coaxial output is provided for connecting to your Hi-Fi system. The top panel has three physical buttons (Previous, Play/Pause, and Next) for transport control. There are 150 steps of smooth digital volume control.
The unit offers support for M3U playlists and includes eMMC on-board memory to increase the system stability, while the dual Micro-SD card slots support SDXC and SDHC MicroSD cards up to 2TB in size. The 3600mAh 3.8 Li-Polymer battery offers up to 13 hours of playback. The included burn-in cable helps the player reach its full potential by forming the capacitors and stabilizing the electronic components used. The DX80 also ships with a micro USB cable, a mini coaxial cable, silicone case, and a screen protector.
- Bit-for-bit playback, supports up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Supports Native DSD up to 128x
- Dual CIRRUS CS4398 DAC chips
- XMOS USB receiver with Thesycon USB audio driver, easy to use USB DAC
- Dual Si Time MEMS oscillators
- Built-in 10V voltage-swing headphone amp, up to 260mW output power
- 3.2" IPS screen (480 x 800) with capacitive touch panel, bonded by OCA
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz mini-optical output / mini-coaxial output
- 3.5mm headphone output and line out
- Three physical buttons on top panel (previous, play/pause, next)
- 150-step digital volume control
- eMMC onboard memory to increase the system stability
- Dual micro SD card slots, supports SDXC and SCHC micro-SD card, up to 2 TB
- Audio Formats Supported: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, DXD
- Support for M3U playlist
- 3600 mAh 3.8V Li-polymer battery providing up to 13 hours of play time
- Technical Specifications
Package Contents iBasso DX80, Silicone Case, Charging Cable, Coaxial Adapter Cable, Burn-in Cable Colour Black Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 178 Country of Manufacture China Product Type Digital Audio Player Style/Type Portable Features DSD, Expandable Memory, Line-out, Touchscreen Sampling / Bitrate DSD128, 24/192 Frequency Response (Hz) 17Hz ~ 20000Hz +/- 0.1dB Impedance (Ω) 0.1 Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) -114dB Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.002% Output Power 260mW Battery Life (hrs) 13 Input Connectivity micro-USB Output Connectivity 3.5mm Stereo
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?
Special Price S$699.00
Regular Price: S$1,038.00
Save 33 %
Special Price S$999.00
Regular Price: S$1,399.00
Save 29 %