Traveling with kids is seldom hassle free, and it served as a motivation to create durable headphones that will withstand being crammed into backpacks in chaotic situations, and allow parents the flexibility to control the volume depending on the environment.
The In-Flight BuddyPhones feature a three-volume preference settings of 75db, 85db and finally a 94db flight mode max safe volume to be used for high noise levels on airplanes. The headphones are strong, bendy and can be fully adjusted to different sizes. They come with five sets of fun, colorful stickers as well as blank ones allowing kids to design their own. The In-Flight BuddyPhones also feature pillow-soft ear pads and cushion for maximum comfort while traveling, and come with a detachable BuddyCable system that allows up to four audio cables to connect to one device, for easy sharing, as well as flat cable design for less entanglement and to minimize chocking hazard. This special edition also has a special two-prong plug for airplanes, foldable handles for easy travel and comes in an exclusive travel bag.
HOW LOUD IS TOO LOUD? PROTECT THEIR HEARING!
Researchers who study hearing loss in the workplace have found that a person who is exposed to noise levels above 85 decibels for a prolonged period of time is at risk for hearing loss. For this reason, these workers are required to wear hearing protectors, such as earplugs or earmuffs, while they are on the job.
Many devices that children use today have noise levels much higher than 85 decibels. For example, an MP3 player at maximum level is roughly on 105 decibels. That’s 100 times more intense than 85 decibels! Scientists recommend no more than 15 minutes of unprotected exposure to sounds that are 100 decibels. In addition, regular exposure to sounds at 110 decibels for more than one minute risks permanent hearing loss.
CHANGE THE MAXIMUM VOLUME SETTINGS
The In-Flight BuddyPhones feature a child-proof pill bottle switch that resembles the function of medical bottle safety cap that can easily be adjusted, by an adult, depending on the child's age and surrounding noise level. The volume can be adjusted to three different setting of 75, 85 or 94db. While 94db is great to tackle louder situations, the lower volume of 75db is viable for children with sensitive hearing, attention deficits and/or autism.
HOW WE MADE THEM:
The In-Flight BuddyPhones are designed specially for travelling children with sharing and safety in mind, and to make air-travel time for the family a bit easier.
The headphones are made from durable, robust materials. Housing is made from ABS while the headband is made of our specially calibrated polyproplene so it can be bent and pulled in every direction. The compact design fits conveniently into small handbags and carry-ons for traveling and are easy to travel with. Design features such as flexible arms that are less likely to snap the headphones are sat on or dropped; a flat, detached cable to prevent tangling when thrown into a backpack and designed to be safe for a child when draped around their neck, make them a terrific travel companion.
1. DIFFERENT VOLUME SETTINGS - You have the flexibility to choose between different volume settings according to your child’s needs, such as age and environment.
2. SHARING IS CARING - Use BuddyCable to share the experience, up to four buddies can share one device.
3. CREATED FOR KIDS - Designed specially for kids, BuddyPhones are strong, durable and made to last.
4. TALK WITH YOUR BUDDIES - Buddyphones has built-in microphone with answering button so kids can talk to friends and family or use it with learning apps.
5. SAFER CABLE - The flat, detachable cable minimizes entanglement and lowers the risk of chocking hazards.
6. MAKE IT YOURS! - BuddyPhones come with fun stickers, both ready made in colorful designs as well as blank ones for kids to draw and color themselves.
7. MADE FOR COMFORT - From the cable length (80cm) to the plushly padded headband that can be adjusted, it has been tailor made to fit the arch of your child’s head comfortably.
8. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - BuddyPhones meet the strictest safety, ethical and social standards in every aspect, from the material used to the factory that assembles the product.
9. SAFETY FIRST - BuddyPhones use anti-allergic synthetic leather for cushioning that’s safe for kids sensitive skin and easy to clean.
10. GREAT TRAVEL BUDDY - The In-Flight BuddyPhones come in an inclusive travel bag with airline adapter. Its compact design fits easily into small carry-ons and they are easy to pack.
- Technical Specifications
- BuddyPhones Inflight headphones for Kids
- Travel Bag
- Airline Adapter
- Colouring Sticker x5
- Decorative Sticker x5
Colour Blue Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 109 Availability Available Product Type Headphone Style/Type On-Ear (supraaural) Features In-line Mic for Android Smartphones, In-line Mic for Apple iPhone, Microphone Driver Configuration 1-Driver (Dynamic) Frequency Response (Hz) 20 Hz - 20 kHz Impedance (Ω) 32 Ohm Sensitivity 75 +/-3dB @1mW 1kHz (1) / 85 +/-3dB @1mW 1kHz (2) / 94 +/-3dB @1mW 1kHz (3) Headphone Design Closed-Back Cable Style Detachable (Customisable, IM, E/LS, others) Cable Length (cm) 80 Additional Tech Specs
- Driver Unit: 30mm
- Sensitivity (1): 75 +/-3dB @1mW 1kHz
- Sensitivity (2): 85 +/-3dB @1mW 1kHz
- Sensitivity (3): 94 +/-3dB @1mW 1kHz
- Max Input Power: 20mW
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?