Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
Sound Isolating Design
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4" Adapter
An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks.
- Technical Specifications
Colour Clear Warranty 2 years (local) Product Weight (g) 29.5 Availability Available Product Type Earphone Style/Type Universal In-Ear Driver Configuration 2-Drivers (Balanced Armature) Frequency Response (Hz) 20Hz – 19kHz Impedance (Ω) 22 Ω Sensitivity 109 dB SPL/mW Headphone Design Closed-Back Cable Style Detachable (MMCX) Input Connectivity 3.5mm stereo Cable Length (cm) 160 cm Additional Tech Specs
- Cable Style: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colours: Available in Clear or Metallic Silver
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?
Special Price S$599.00
Regular Price: S$799.00
Save 25 %
Special Price S$199.00
Regular Price: S$599.00
Save 67 %