SUPERCHARGED SOUND, SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT
It's found in meteorites, stars and the sun. And now in a pair of earphones never before seen in this world. Space grade titanium: its lightness is gravity-defying; its durability and strength are epic. But turned and tuned in the right hands it sings out with an earthy, human sound that's all heart and guts. These sound orbs don't just punch above their weight - they exist ahead of their time.
Obsessively engineered, the 9mm dynamic driver with neodymium magnet surrounds the high definition armature, while air vents enable more air movement. Each set is painstakingly tuned to deliver sweeping soundscapes the way nature intended: pure, unadulterated, real.
Made in metal. Meant for music. Must be worn to be believed.
- Technical Specifications
- Atomic Floyd SuperDarts Titanium
- SoftSeal S/M/L silicone eartips
- Comply Premium Tsx-500 foam eartips with integrated Wax-Guard
- Pocket-sized protective pouch in durable silicone rubber
- DJ 6.35mm jack adapter
- Airplane adapter
Web Reviews Colour Grey Warranty Not applicable Product Weight (g) 6 Availability Discontinued Product Type Earphone Style/Type Universal In-Ear Driver Configuration 2-Drivers Hybrid (1 Balanced Armature + 1 Dynamic) Frequency Response (Hz) 5 - 25,000Hz Impedance (Ω) 16Ω (1 kHz) Sensitivity 98dB SPL/mW (1 kHz) Headphone Design Closed-Back Microphone In-Line Microphone with Remote/Controls Cable Style Wired (for 3.5mm devices) Input Connectivity 3.5mm stereo Additional Tech Specs
- Drivers: 9mm dynamic driver with neodymium magnet balanced armature
- Type: Closed, noise isolating
- Material: Titanium
- Weight: 2.8g per earphone
- Cable: Kevlar-reinforced, OFC copper core
- Plug: Titanium sleeve, high purity gold connector
- User Reviews