This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for use in clubs, touring and mobile DJ applications. It can also be used by music lovers to play their record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant matte-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono pre-amp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, the AT-LP1240-USBXP utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for quick startup, unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM. The turntable features an S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment. It comes with the AT-HS1 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge.
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, dual start/stop buttons, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
Audacity® and other compatible third-party software packages can be used to convert the audio on a record to MP3, WAV or other format digital audio files.
- Technical Specifications
AT-LP1240-USBXP Turntable, Slip mat, dust cover, platter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge, AT-HS1 headshell, power cord, USB cable, dual RCA (male) cable with integrated ground wire, stylus target light
- Review on Wirerealm.com by Sean
Colour Black Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 12500 Availability Discontinued Product Type Turntable Style/Type Desktop Features Line-out Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) > 55 dB (DIN-B) Output Connectivity RCA (Line-Out), USB Additional Tech Specs
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: 332 mm dia. die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: >4.5 kgf.cm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 RPM
- Output Level: Pre-amp "PHONO": 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec; Pre-amp "LINE": 300 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- USB Function: A/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer interface – USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 7 or above, or MAC OS X or above
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Dimensions: 450.0 mm (17.72") W x 353.0 mm (13.90") D x 166.5 mm (6.56") H
- RIAA: 20-20kHz, +1/-3dB (In: 1.5mV 1kHz)
- Tone arm type: Static balanced S-shaped tone arm with detachable headshell
- Effective arm length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Height of tone arm adjustment range: 0-6 mm
- Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 13-18 g with headshell
- Anti-skating range: 0-3 g
- Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP5
- User Reviews