DetailsA superior heritage decoding headphone AMP
Reproduce music scene, musical notes at your fingertips
- X1s 10th Anniversary Edition is the sixth generation of X1.It is a special version to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the launch of X1. X1 series is a multi-function decoding headphone amplifier which is designed for desktop PC, HIFI and small audio system
- X1s 10th Anniversary Edition uses ESS 9018K2M chip (with three filter modes), support for 32bit / 384K and DSD128 master class audio playback, with the next generation of decoding capabilities.
- Ideal partner for HD650, K701
Let the ear watch HD music
- X1s 10th create your own home concert hall, good sound reproduction at any time
Multi-function and unique, Excellent performance
- Connect X1s 10th and computer can decode 32bit and DSD master music,32bit /384 and DSD128 format for ultra-clear master music file format, the traditional CD is about 600M,32bit and DSD files for the traditional album capacity of about 4 times, Mastering music has more details and greater dynamics.
Easy and arbitrary to control
- X1s 10th has a powerful multi-function design, including a USB decoder, audio decoder, USB interface, a variety of headphone amplifier features.
- Simple and smooth design
- AUNE X1s 10th, a global product designed by AUNE in conjunction with the European Industrial Design team, featuring an innovative five-sided screw-less design, a minimalist arc of beauty, a blend of technology and art.
More attentive, better tuning
- X1s 10th uses a central MCU for central control, one button to achieve multi-function and three filter mode switch. (Fast roll-Off, Slow roll-off and Minimum phase)
Cross-level excellent hardware indicators
- Ten years of accumulated experience precipitation, time-consuming tuning of five months of tuning, cast a more classic tenth anniversary edition
- More detailed: Use a lower jitter clock
- More flavor: tuning with ECPU patch film
- More powerful: use larger output tube for AMP output
- More suitable: tuning again for AKG701 / HD6XX series
Natural and rich music feeling tuning
- The AUNE X1s 10th features a 2uV noise and 0.0003% distortion. The low noise floor and low distortion make the X1s 10th a pure background and restore tiny details. The 126dB dynamic indicator restores large signals and good transients.
- Natural and full of music, tune in accordance with the real musical instruments and understanding based on the music connotation, reference equipment on-site calibration, Can form a small audio system with equipped OTG-enabled Android phones.
- Technical Specifications
- AUNE X1s 10th Anniversary Edition
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- 6.35mm to 3.5mm stereo adapter
Colour Black Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 2000 Availability Discontinued Product Type Amplifier (Headphone), DAC (Digital-Analog Converter) Style/Type Desktop Features Line-in, Line-out, Optical Input Sampling / Bitrate 32Bit/384Khz Frequency Response (Hz) 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) -110dB @ 1KHz Output Power 560 mW @32Ω (0.1% @ 1 KHz 0dB) Input Connectivity Coaxial, Optical, USB Output Connectivity 6.35mm Stereo, Coaxial (SPDIF) Additional Tech Specs
- USB Decoding: highest 32BIT / 384K.DSD128
- Coaxial Optical Decoding: highest 24BIT / 192K
- Digital coaxial output: up 24BIT / 192K
- Typical line output indicators: RCA
- Line output level: 2.1V rms
- Dynamic range: 126dB
- Distortion THD + N @ 1KHz: -110dB
- IMD + N @ 19KHz & 20KHz: -110dB
Headphone out power: @300Ω 200 mW (0.1% @ 1 KHz 0dB)@32Ω 560 mW (0.1% @ 1 KHz 0dB)
- Crosstalk: -112dB
- Dimension: 14.5 x 17.1 x 4.5 cm
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?