Brands - Focusrite
We believe in enriching peoples' lives through music, and we're proud to play our small part in that massive endeavour.
We make audio interfaces, and that's all we do. It's the job of an audio interface to sit between you and your sound being shared with the world, and we're the best in the world at making that happen.
But what does it mean to make the best audio interfaces in the world?
The best interface should help you record your sound, exactly as it is. It should be ready to go when you are, never skipping a beat. It should be easy to use, removing pointless technical barriers that get in the way of you enriching yours and others' lives through music.
We want to help you do this. We want to make music easier to make. We believe in a world where all musicians are able to record their own sound with ease. If we can remove pointless complexity, and in some way, inspire you to record, enable you to do so and support you on your journey, then our work here is done.
Of course, we didn't always make audio interfaces. There wasn't always a computer! But those same principles applied.
Back in the 80s, we made consoles. 12 to be precise. Probably the best sounding consoles ever made. It's a good story and one that has made us laugh and cry. If you've got a spare hour, perhaps it will inspire you.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- Scarlett USB interface, featuring two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring.
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record