Got a problem with your IEM / CIEM sockets? Want to convert your old wired headphones to detachable socket designs? Most headphones are suitable for modding to detachable MMCX, single 3.5mm/2.5mm entry, or dual 3.5mm/2.5mm entry type.
Using this service, you may also decide to replace your existing worn out / badly oxidised sockets and restore your headphone sockets back to working condition!
Please kindly get in touch with us to check prior to ordering, if you would like to be sure that your headphones are suitable for modding/repair.Terms and conditions
- We are not responsible for the pre-existing damage on your headphones
- Repairs to be done specifically as per reported by you. We are not responsible for any loss of sound even after repair due to other underlying problems. Any complications that arise during or after the repair procedure shall be deemed to be an inherent issue before the point of repair.
- For headphones already not functioning, we will do our best to salvage but without absolute guarantee that we can fix. All repairs are on best effort basis
- We will test for functionality before and after the service and will inform you if any of the drivers is faulty
- We will proceed with any modification/repair with due care. Some enclosures require extreme heat to dismantle, we will not be held responsible for any damage to housing or drivers at any point in time.
- Our company shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident arising from the use of these repaired products at all times.
- We reserve the right to reject any repairs, restorations or modifications at any time.
- Technical Specifications
Warranty 7 days (local) Availability Available
- User Reviews