INCREDIBLE DESIGN WITH HIGH QUALITY
A sleek and easy-to-grab design demonstrates the world-class craftsmanship with a Sharp 4.2″ high resolution IPS screen.
MUSES8920 as I/V
Adhering to the motto “Make Music More Musical”, R6 Pro leverages four low-pass filter chips MUSES8920, two low-phase-noise, high-precision active crystal oscillators for a superior high-definition sound. Empowered by Panasonic Polymer Capacitor with Low-ESR and Elna SILMIC audio grade capacitors, R6 Pro runs the dual ES9028Q2M into current output mode resulting in a strong anti-interference ability. The comprehensive upgrade of R6 Pro wiring scheme will bring you the unmatched and high-quality sound, allows you to immerse yourself in lossless music.
Japanese NIPPON DICS 4.4 Balance Base
With larger physical space, the 4.4 balanced base equipped in HiBy R6 Pro boosts the level of reliability and immunity. The 4.4 balanced base created by Japan NIPPON DICS delivers flawless performance in connection to revolutionize a plug and jack set for headphone.
4000mAh Battery Capacity
HiBy R6 Pro comes with a 4000mAh battery that provides more than 12 hours(32Ω, single-ended) and 8 hour(32Ω, balanced) of music playing. Even if it runs out of battery, the R6 Pro supports QC3.0 fast charging and it takes only 60 minutes to charge 70% of the battery.
*Test conditions: Bluetooth/WiFi/display off, volume at 40, low gain, single loop 44.1kHz 16bit wav file
THE BEST HI-RES MUSIC EXPERIENCE EVER EXPERIENCED
Enjoy truly authentic Hi-Res Audio in a compact body, the HiBy R6 Pro is designed for master-level sound quality and the utmost sonic purity.
Straightforward and easy to use, everyone can be a tuning expert. MSEB is a combination of multiple algorithms based on parametric equalizer (PEQ) and sound field adjustments to attune to your preferences.
Control and manage your music files wirelessly with your mobile phone. With the HiBy Link, you can also play the Hi-Res music stored on the R6 wirelessly right on your smartphone.
Full Support for HD Bluetooth Format
The HiBy R6 Pro not only supports most Hi-Res lossless formats such as aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, HWA, but also FLAC, WMA, WAV, Apple, LOSSLESS, DSF, and DSDIFF. Native support for DSD 128/256, PCM up to 384Khz/32bit, ISO DSD. It delivers the best dynamic audio and showcases each note
*The HWA Bluetooth format is only available through the HiBy Music app.
2.4G/5G Dual-band WiFi
Incorporating an advanced dual-band 2.4G/5G WiFi, the HiBy R6 Pro allows you to enjoy your favorite music and games via your favorite Android streaming apps, such as Spotify, Tidal's online music library, and Deezer. Thanks to it innovative DTA architecture, the R6 Pro has unprecedented fluidity thanks to the powerful Snapdragon SoC and fidelity for Android.
HiBy OS Enters the Android Oreo Era
Thanks to the latest Android 8.1 update, its intelligent audio system can better offer a smoother and comfortable HiFi music experience. Its DTA Android global lossless output technology ensures that sound output and reception can no longer.
- Technical Specifications
- R6 Pro
- Plastic Leather Case
- Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Screen Protector
- User Manual
- USB Type C Charging Cable
- 3.5mm to RCA Cable
Web Reviews Colour Black Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 285 Availability Available Product Type Digital Audio Player Style/Type Portable Features AAC, aptX, aptX HD, Bluetooth, DSD, Dual Headphone Output, Expandable Memory/Storage, High-Res Audio Certified, HWA (LHDC), Internet Radio, LDAC, Line-out, SBC, Touchscreen, Volume Control for Android, Volume Control for Apple, WiFi DAC ESS SABRE ES9028Q2M x 2 (Dual) Storage Capacity 32GB + up to 8TB Sampling / Bitrate 384Khz/32bit Frequency Response (Hz) 20Hz-90KHz Impedance (Ω) 8~150Ω Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) Single-ended 3.5mm: 118dB; Balanced 4.4mm: 120dB Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Single-ended 3.5mm: 0.0025%; Balanced 4.4mm: 0.0012% Output Power Single-ended 3.5mm: 245mW+245mW(@32Ω); Balanced 4.4mm: 750mW+750mW(@32Ω) Battery Life (hrs) 12 hours Input Connectivity USB, USB Type-C (USB-C), WiFi Output Connectivity 3.5mm Stereo, 4.4mm Balanced / 5-Pole, Coaxial (SPDIF), Bluetooth Additional Tech Specs
- Operating System: Android8.1
- CPU Model: Snapdragon 425 SoC
- CPU Structure: Quad-Core A53
- CPU Frequency: 1.4GHz
- DAC: ES9028Q2M x 2
- Input Method: Touch
- I/V: Muses8920 x 4
- LPF&Amplifier: SSM6322 x 2
- Crystal: Low Phase Noise Crystal x 2
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- USB: 2.0
- Display Size: 4.2 inches
- Display Color: 16 million True colours
- Display Type: IPS (Corning Gorilla Glass)
- Resolution: 768 x 1280
- Display Pixel Density: 320ppi
- Touch Screen: G+FF/5
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Micro SD (TF Card) : > 512GB
- Buttons: 6 Buttons
- Button Customization: Power / Previous/Pause/Next/Volume Up/Volume Down
- Player Output (PO): 3.5mm
- Balanced Output: 4.4mm
- Analog Audio Output Interface (LO): 3.5mm LO/COAX shared
- Digital Audio Output Interface (Coaxial) 3.5mm LO/COAX shared 3.5mm LO/COAX shared
- USB USB data transfer, USB DAC IN/OUT, Charging USB data transfer, USB DAC IN/OUT, Charging
- General Specification
- Colours: Stainless steel color
- SizeL 119.8 x 66.96 x 15.7mm
- Net weight: about 285g
- Impedance adapter : 8~150Ω
- EQ Adjustment: 10-band EQ adjustment (±12dB) with 10 preset EQs
- Left and Right Channel Balance: Left 10dB to right 10dB
- Gain Selection: DSD+6dB TGC, High and Low, 2-level
- USB DAC: PCM/ DoP/Native
- Tone Adjustment: Minimum Phase/Fast Rolloff/Slow Rolloff, Default / monitor / warm sound / bile duct
- Power Source: USB DC5~9V
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh (14.8Wh)
- Charging Display: Lightning icon
- Charging Time: 70%≈60min (QC3.0 Quick Charge); 100%≈150min (QC3.0 Quick Charge)
- Power Status Display: 0~100%
- Software Upgrade: Internal storage upgrade, micro SD card local upgrade, OTA online upgrade
- Font Size Setting: Supported
- Third Party App: Unrestricted
- Noise Floor Level (Noise): Single-ended 3.5mm: 3.8uVrms; Balanced 4.4mm: 5uVrms
- Closed-Loop Output Impedance: 10KΩ
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?