All-in-one music system that sounds as good as it looks.
For music lovers, pure and simple. In your home. In your office. In your garden. Your music has never looked or sounded this awesome.
Our French designer, Julien Haziza, drew inspiration from Japanese industrial designers and architecture – namely Shigeru Ban, Tadao Ando and the Omotesandō and Harajuku districts in Tokyo.
- Clad in bamboo and elevated by a distinctive aluminium frame, the Aurora’s design is striking. It mimics the grand scale of Japanese architecture – crisp, clean lines intertwined with a hint of vintage. Very fitting for the tour de force that is the Aurora.
- The Russian 6N3P is from the 2C51 premium tube/valve family. Each half of the tube is used as the pre-amplifier stage for the left & right channels.
- The 6N3P brings the beauty, life-like sound of tubes into play – unusual for a one-box music system.
Music amplified by emotion
- Aurora is driven by PureEmotion®, an ingenious fusion of amp technologies – brand new and original to iFi.
- It delivers a sound that combines purity of tone with a high level of engagement, speed and dynamic gusto, ensuring the emotive quality of music is delivered in full effect – which is why we call it PureEmotion®.
- Many audio products use digital signal processing (DSP) to deliver a big, spacious sound from a single box. This is an artificial, lossy process that detracts from the sound quality. The clever technologies in the Aurora (and all iFI products), avoid this completely as they operate in the analogue domain.
SoundSpace® delivers a room-filling sound and gives music a sense of scale and space you wouldn’t expect from an all-in-one system.
TrueBass® delivers genuine bass with depth and definition. Everything from timpani to a bass guitar is conveyed with power and poise.
No space too big or small
- With Auto Room Tailoring (ART)®, the Aurora can auto-configure the speaker array according to its position in the room.
- The effect is similar to the adjustments made by a sound engineer at a live venue.
- And what makes ART® special is that it’s executed in the analogue domain. Forget tinny and imagine deep, voluminous sound that captivates you.
- Aided by ART®, the Aurora adapts to the way you want to use it. Place it under a TV, connect via Bluetooth® or optical cable and use it as a stylish soundbar. And stream your favourite music.
- Link several Auroras via Wi-Fi to create a multi-room system, playing in-sync or individually. Whether you stream from Spotify or Tidal, or surf the infinite number of internet radio stations via TuneIn, the Aurora has your music needs covered.
- Aurora uses Bluetooth5.0® — the very latest version with the newest Qualcomm 5100 series chipset. There’s also the super-smooth ESS Sabre DAC chip.
- All current and future Bluetooth® audio formats are supported including aptX and aptX HD, LDAC and HWA, hi-res Bluetooth® codecs created by Sony and Huawei respectively. Also, we have Apple’s favoured format, AAC.
- Every codec is covered at the highest resolution Bluetooth® specification.
With LINKPLAY™ WiFi/network playback, built-in Spotify and Tidal, and wide protocol support for 32-Bit/192kHz. Aurora can be also used without a computer to stream audio directly.
- In addition to wireless connectivity there’s plenty of cable inputs — optical, coaxial, USB and Ethernet inputs cater for digital sources, while a 3.5mm socket provides an Alexa/analogue input. There is even a slot for audio stored on micro SDHC cards.
Aurora, with its awe-inspiring sound sustainable bamboo design, is a truly stunning addition to any home.
Once you’ve heard it, we’re sure you will agree – She’s Electric.
- Hi-Res Bluetooth audio with aptxHD/aptX/LDAC/HWA/AAC
- Networked Audio with playback from NAS or server, Airplay, streaming audio (Spotify/Apple Music/Amazon Music/Tidal
- hifi/Deezer etc.) and USB storage /SD Card 44.1kHz/16Bit – 192kHz/32Bit
- Coaxial and optical S/P-DIF (Blu-ray Player, Games Console, smart TV etc) 44.1kHz/16Bit – 192kHz/24Bit
- RCA & 3.5mm (for Alexa or analogue audio)
- 4 x 4.5” (120mm) coated paper cone wideband driver
- 2 x 1.1” (28mm) silk dome tweeter (8 kHz crossover)
- 2 x 4.5” x 8” (120mm x 200mm) steel passive radiators
- Frequency Response: 27Hz – 40kHz
- Maximum SPL: 115dB / 1m
- Hybrid with tube class A amplification. Power buffers operating at 1.411MHz/1.536MHz clock-locked.
- Frequency Response 15Hz to 150kHz
- Maximum Power 320VA (12v input for Marine/Car power supplies)
- Distortion < 0.05%
- Technical Specifications
Colour Brown Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 15000 Availability Available Product Type Speaker - Home/Desktop (Wall-socket Powered) Style/Type Desktop Speaker Type Soundbar (All-in-One) Features AAC, aptX, aptX HD, Bluetooth, High-Res Audio Certified, Internet Radio, LDAC, Multi-Room, Music Streamer Frequency Response (Hz) 27Hz – 40kHz Input Connectivity 3.5mm stereo, Bluetooth, RCA, WiFi Microphone None
- User Reviews