Do your earphones suffer from pop and hiss? Sound quality just not quite ‘there’ at normal listening levels?
You need the iEMatch+
The all-new iEMatch+
Give yourself and your music a break. No more noise from background source hiss and no more listening at ridiculously high volume so you get the ‘most’ out of your music.
Use iEMatch+. It works with all 3.5mm balanced devices. Switch between single-ended or balanced operation to suit your needs.
It gives you
- better sound
- increased dynamic range
- reduced background hiss
- clearer vocals
The perfect match
Just connect between your headphones/iEMs and the output of your smartphone, DAP (digital audio player) or music source to simply and instantly improve playback.
- Regains 16.24 Bit audio resolution
- 12.24dB noise reduction
- 0% frequency loss
Adjust the desired volume ‘on-the-go’ to ensure a safe, comfortable listening level whilst enjoying lower background noise and maximum dynamics.
The iEMatch+ gives you two sensitivity settings:
- High – for high sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 12dB)
- Ultra – for ultra sensitivity headphones (reduces gain by 24dB)
We suggest trying both to see which listening level works best with your headphones and your listening preferences.
Wired. And then some.
- The minZ™ cable construction is a custom helix design. It is minimised in both capacitance and inductance.
- The minZ™ helix construction also provides intrinsic shielding and protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise.
- This ensures the cleanest possible transfer medium.
Balanced or Single-Ended? iEMatch+ automatically converts to give you the best listening experience using the 3.5 TRRS-Balanced headphone jack.
There is no need to switch to SE to use a single-ended headphone with a TRS (3-connection) plug. The conversion to single-ended is automatic. The switch can be set to BAL or SE with no ill effect.
If using a balanced headphone with the TRRS connection, leave the switch on BAL. If you discover a channel is missing, please switch to SE as your music source only supports single-ended operation.
If using a headphone with a microphone, please switch to SE. The microphone will be disabled.
Do you know that you normally lose at least 2Bits of resolution when listening to your favourite tracks at normal listening levels?
This is because you can’t listen at full volume. Well, you can but you run the risk of damaging your hearing.
Using the iEMatch+ enables you to turn up the digital volume and get those 2Bits back safely.
The iEMatch+ uses premium components throughout.
- 6N silver/copper matrix wiring with FINAL 6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium shell
- Gold plated printed circuit board with audiophile components eg MELF resisters
- Gold plated 3.5mm male/female connectors
- Add in the minZ™ helix cable construction and it’s definitely game, set, iEMatch+.
- Technical Specifications
Colour Grey Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 12.8 Availability Available Product Type Cable
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?
iFi iEMatch 2.5mm Audio Attenuator for DAPs
Special Price $80.70
Regular Price: $85.00
Save 5 %
iFi iEMatch 3.5mm Audio Attenuator for DAPs$69.00