DetailsLogitech PRO X 7.1 Gaming Headset
with BLUE VO!CE
PRO GRADE PERFORMANCE
Designed in collaboration with and for pros for advanced comms and precision audio.
- BLUE VO!CE- MIC TECHNOLOGY
- Memory Foam - COMFORTABLE PADDING
- Durable Build - PREMIUM STEEL, ALUMINUM
- PRO-G™ 50 mm - PRECISION DRIVERS
- PRO-TUNED - EQ PROFILES
- 6 mm MIC - 100 Hz - 10 KHz
- 20 Hz-20 KHz - AUDIO RESPONSE
- DTS HEADPHONE:X 2.0 - OBJECT BASED SURROUND SOUND
- USB SOUND CARD - PRO-GRADE DIGITAL PROCESSING
*** Advanced features like Blue VO!CE and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound function only on PC via Logitech G HUB Gaming Software. Blue VO!CE includes DTS audio Enhancements.
- BLUE VO!CE microphone technology gives you a choice of real-time voice filters to reduce noise, add compression and de-essing, and ensure that your voice sounds richer, cleaner, and more professional. Get consistent, studio-quality, in-game vocal comms with BLUE VO!CE via G HUB Gaming Software.
COMFORTABLE MEMORY FOAM
- Memory foam wrapped in premium leatherette or breathable velour give you lasting comfort. So you can play longer and harder, and focus on winning.
DURABLE STEEL AND ALUMINUM
- With a sturdy and lightweight frame constructed of aluminum and steel, PRO X is built for durability, comfort, and a premium aesthetic.
NEXT-GEN SURROUND SOUND
- DTS HEADPHONE:X 2.0 is the latest version of object-based sound imaging from DTS. Version 2.0 takes 7.1 channel surround sound further than ever with enhanced bass rendering, audio clarity and proximity cues. And most importantly, a new level of distance awareness differentiates between near field and far field audio, so your enemies location is pinpointed more than ever.
PRO-G 50 MM DRIVERS
- PRO-G features a unique hybrid mesh construction to deliver amazingly clear and precise sound imaging. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with breathtaking clarity, and get the competitive edge you need to win. Now, with 50 mm drivers, the next-gen PRO-G achieves even more accuracy across a wider frequency range, plus higher-fidelity bass response.
- Audio EQ profiles—tuned by esports athletes—now available on G HUB Gaming Software. Use their profiles as-is, or fine tune to your ears. Save them to the external USB sound card—then apply to other PCs.
Advanced Sound Card
- External USB sound card (DAC) delivers crystal-clear digital signal processing for tournament-level audio and voice comms. Program it with Logitech G HUB Gaming Software and take your audio settings to the tournament.
ACCESSORIES FOR VERSATILITY
- Featuring a PC cable with inline audio controls and a mobile cable with inline mic—so you can use PRO X with the boom mic detached. An included carrying bag protects the headset and accessories when you travel.
IN THE BOX
- PRO X Gaming Headset
- Memory foam & leatherette ear pads
- Memory foam & cloth ear pads
- USB External sound card
- Detachable mic
- 2m cable with inline volume and mute
- Mobile cable with button
- Y splitter for separate mic and headphone ports
- Carrying bag
- User documentation
- 320 g Lightweight
- PC / Mobile Cable 2 m / 1.5 m
- 35 Ohm Impedance
- Length: 138 mm
- Width: 94 mm
- Height: 195 mm
- Weight (w/o cable): 320 g
- PC Cable Length: 2 m
- Mobile Cable Length: 1.5 m
- PC splitter: 120 mm
- Driver: Hybrid mesh PRO-G 50 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Impedance: 35 ohm
- Sensitivity: 91.7 dB SPL @ 1 mW & 1 cm
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headband: Steel
- Ear and head pads: Memory Foam Leatherette
- Extra Ear pads: Memory Foam Cloth
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Size: 6 mm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz-10 KHz
- PC with USB port
- Windows 7 or later
- Internet connection for optional software download.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - 2 Year Warranty
- Technical Specifications
Colour Black Warranty 2 years (local) Product Weight (g) 320 Availability Available Product Type Headphone Style/Type Over-Ear (circumaural) Features Gaming, Microphone Driver Configuration 1-Driver (Dynamic) Frequency Response (Hz) 20 Hz-20 KHz Impedance (Ω) 35 ohm Sensitivity 91.7 dB SPL @ 1 mW & 1 cm Headphone Design Closed-Back Cable Style Wired (for 3.5mm devices) Input Connectivity 3.5mm stereo, USB Cable Length (cm) 150cm (Mobile 3.5mm Cable); 200cm (PC Cable) Additional Tech Specs
Refer to official Logitech Gaming microsite for full Technical Specifications
- User Reviews