Wireless, yet great sound
- The world’s first wireless earphone which adopted patented technology “HDSS”.
- Driver and equalizer are optimized to fit with the installed latest slim ETL(Embedded Transmission Line), with Codec corresponding to high-quality sound aptX and AAC, creating clear, solid sound.
Great to use outdoors.
- The body uses both “Soft Porous Film”, which allows air to go through but shuts out water, and ultrasonic welding to create waterproof structure, and by applying the special film of SCS’s “Parylene Coating”, which flicks water, to the remote controller, the earphone provides waterproof function as well as IPX7.
- You can enjoy high-quality sound at any scene without worrying about water or sweat.
Fully High-quality Sound
- The newly adopted loop-typed Wide Ear Hook blocks noise but remains perfect fitting.
- The inner body is coated with rubber for more steady fitting, along with "SpinFit" Twin Blade Ear Pieces with blocks noise while fits the ear canal perfectly.
- You may decide your fitting however you like.
Comfortable Mobile Life (Battery Life)
- New battery and power saving function Installed allows High Speed recharging of about 1.5 hr. and up to about 6.5 hr. of aptX continuous playing time.
- Remote Controller allows playlist control and talking through smartphones, capable of voice command input to provide you with clear communication.
- Corresponds with multi-pairing and multi-point, able to connect with 2 smartphones at the same time, while using both by switching between the 2.
- Technical Specifications
- Silicone Eartips: S, M, L
- Ear Hook: S, M, L
- USB cable
- SpinFit, Twin Blade Ear Piece
Colour Black Warranty 1 year (local) Product Weight (g) 13 Availability Discontinued Product Type Earphone Style/Type Universal In-Ear Features AAC, aptX, Bluetooth, IPX7~IPX8 (100% Waterproof), Microphone, SBC, Volume Control for Android, Volume Control for Apple Driver Configuration 1-Driver (Dynamic) Frequency Response (Hz) 20 to 20,000 Hz Headphone Design Closed-Back Cable Style Wireless Input Connectivity Bluetooth
- User Reviews
What's A Better Upgrade?