Commonly asked questions. Here are the answers.
- Repairs will be done in Singapore, with a short waiting time
- If you are not sure if the repair can be done, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the problem to check with us.
- Repair fees varies, depending on the extent of damage or complexity of repair.
- If repairs cannot be done upon final assessment, deposit fee collected will be refunded.
- If serviceable parts need to be procured prior to repair, but repairs cannot proceed due to complications, only the labour fee will be refunded.
- If repair procedure is completed but device still not able to work as it should possibly due to other reasons, there will be no refund.
Terms and conditions
- We are not responsible for the pre-existing damage on your wireless earphones (IEMs), headphones or speakers.
- Repairs to be done specifically as per reported by you. We are not responsible for any loss of sound even after repair due to other underlying problems. Any complications that arise during or after the repair procedure shall be deemed to be an inherent issue before the point of repair.
- Price quoted may subject to change if there are further issues realised during internal assessment of the devices. (e.g. Found that driver is faulty instead of earlier diagnosed/suspected crossover damage, etc.)
- All repairs are done with the understanding that your device is already not functioning as it should. You allow us to attempt to salvage your device to the best of our technicians' ability with their years of repair experience, and we will not be held responsible for any complications that arise due to any pre-existing conditions/issues during the repair job.
- We will proceed with any modification/repair with due care. Some enclosures require extreme heat to dismantle, we will not be held responsible for any damage to housing or drivers at any point in time.
- No warranty is provided for all Batteries, for all battery replacement services in Wireless devices.
- Our company shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident arising from the use of these repaired products at all times.
- We reserve the right to reject any repairs, restorations or modifications at any time.
Ways to send your wireless portable speakers, headphones or earphones for repair
- Walk in to drop off at our office, or
- Select to have our in-house courier pickup from you, or
- Send it by registered mail/courier.
Click here for our office address and how to get there.
- Technical Specifications
Warranty 7 days (local) Availability Available Estimated lead time 1-2 weeks
- User Reviews